OP Engine Symposium
Achates Power will serve as the local host for the upcoming ASME Internal Combustion Engine Fall Technical Conference in San Diego, and immediately following we will be hosting an OP Engine Symposium at the Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on November 7, 2018, with an evening networking reception to follow.
The symposium will feature presentations and discussion on the thermodynamic advantages, emissions and aftertreatment, mechanical design, and gasoline compression ignition of the Opposed-Piston Engine from Achates Power technical experts as well as from industry leaders in the Powertrain community.
Attendees will learn about:
- the source and magnitude of the OP Engine efficiency advantage
- features that enable ultra-low NOx operation
- testing results of gasoline compression ignition in an OP Engine – the most efficient gasoline engine in the world
- key mechanical design features
- the U.S. Army’s engine strategy
Who should attend:
- engineers and product planners from automakers and suppliers
- policy makers and NGOs working on clean transportation
- fleets and customers interested in ultra-efficient and cost effective transportation